- Lead & develop a customer-focused organization. Provide a culture in the store that brings the BRAND
- Brand to life at Retail. Achieve customer oriented KPI’s and expectations.
- Ensure the service strategies are communicated and reinforced to drive customer-focused sales and service culture to maximize revenue.
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback. Implement and utilize recognition, rewards, and incentives as a consistent approach to motivate and inspire the team.
- Ensure appropriate staffing and training in the store to achieve customer focus goals. Lead the training strategy for the store to ensure customer and revenue goals are achieved.
- Leadership & People Development
Accountable for the overall leadership and people management of the store including proactively recruiting and hiring top talent, performance management and coaching, supporting corporate HRP and diversity strategy.
- Drive and execute CFE process. Lead and maintain a positive and motivating work environment that embodies and supports Brand Retail’s mission, values and maxims. Lead the team as
- Accountable to deliver the overall revenue and operational expense targets for the store.
- Monitor and take steps to optimize store performance metrics and KPI’s related to sales, revenue, wages, SG&A,shrink, margin, and other measures.
- Provide feedback to DSD to assist in creating monthly/annual store budgeting and forecasting processes that tie to the overall retail plan. Assess the business and develop store business plans that support corporate retail initiatives and track results.
- Ensure that store team is goaled against stretch KPI targets. Manage Store org ID and expense budget.
- Ensure the store optimizes operational performance consistent with BRAND initiatives, priorities,standards, policies and practices. - Responsible for the operational, visual presentation, shipping and
receiving, marketing, PR, loss prevention, human resources, customer service, facilities and maintenance activities of the store. - - Monitor best practices in the industry and stay in front of the competition. Provide feedback to DSD to drive process improvements.
- Develop effective partnerships with Store Operations and other Retail Admin groups to identify and communicate operating best practices. Ensure the store achieves compliance with policy, procedure and legal standards (e.g., OSHA, wage and hour, risk mgmt,etc.).
- Merchant Excellence
Lead the store to ensure consistent execution of BRAND Retail Merchandise/Visual Presentation Initiatives.
- Ensure excellence in the implementation of visual presentation standards including markdown execution/transfer of product and seasonal flow.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with GMM, Visual, Marketing, and Merchandising organizations to support store plans/goals.
- At lease 1 year of Retail management experience
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer.
- Retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management experience required.
- Technical: Proficient in Microsoft office products and Retail business systems
- Communication/Language: Must be able to communicate in English
- Management/Leadership (if applicable): Demonstrate the ability to build, lead and manage high performing Teams. Demonstrate the ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Other: Must be able to work weekend, evenings and holidays as needed.
- Lương cứng + Phụ cấp + Thưởng theo doanh số hấp dẫn
- Sau thời gian thử việc được kí HĐLĐ và hưởng các chế độ phúc lợi, đãi ngộ theo luật Lao động và chính sách của công ty.
- Thưởng các ngày lễ, Tết và lương tháng 13 theo chính sách công ty, 12 ngày phép năm, teambuilding…
- Môi trường làm việc trẻ, năng động, thoải mái, chuyên nghiệp, thân thiện.
- Cơ hội thăng tiến cao lên các vị trí quản lý.
- Training trực tiếp với pricinple
công ty TNHH công nghệ tự động hóa hoàng gia
cengroup miền nam - công ty CP bđs cen sài gòn